Today I am taking another trip around the sun. Yup, today is my birthday. Here are pictures of my past passports.
The first one is 1977 and I’m 16. I was new to the world. Trying my best.
Second one is 1982. Still in college still trying to figure it all out.
Third one is 1987. Out of college, living in New York City, trying to find an acting job. It looks like I’m just a bit more jaded.
Yet now I reflect more on life and think about the next generation and their survival.
More wisdom, less judgement and around the sun I go.
It is time to tangle together. Working on Tangle #2.
- Sit comfortably, take a big breath and exhale
- Grab a small piece of paper (mine’s about 4 inches by 3 inches)
- Put a dot in each corner- use a pencil or pen
- Connect the dots to make a frame
- Draw a squiggly line in the frame
- relax, there is no wrong way to do this
- Find your favorite patterns and fill up each space
- Shade it
- Initial it
- Bada bing Bada boom
I decided to color in the frame, and make the patterns a bit more 3 dimensional by attaching the lines in the Keeko pattern (that is bottom left). Adding hashmarks to the bubbles, and going over the Mist lines (upper left). Shading also adds 3 dimensions-you just color it in with your pencil and smudge it with your finger.
I’d love to see yours. You can share it below.
All the best.
- Monday Links to Tangles, Tutorials and Giveaways #zentangle #Arts&Crafts #Lifeimitatesdoodles (lifeimitatesdoodles.wordpress.com)
- Calling all tangle artists (freshkittylitter.wordpress.com)
- Tangle Pattern Penrose & Review of the Daycraft Signature Duo #zentangle #tanglepattern #DayCraft (lifeimitatesdoodles.wordpress.com)